garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

Eh...not very accurate

Garfrield doesn't eat Lazagna with a fork, he just shovels the whole thing into his mouth.

WRONG TURN 3 WRONG TURN 3

Nice job

Btw, what's the track?

DukenukemALT responds:

Rouge warrior credits

Stickman Ninja ep1 Stickman Ninja ep1

wat da fuk?!

Made me lol though I guess that's what counts, keep it up!

No Touch No Touch

Best Game Ever!....

Do you eventually get to touch?!

Kick-Ass Girl Kick-Ass Girl

Could not finish.
Clicking on another dudes dick over and over to get through the action is not what 99% of guys want in the way of gameplay, and I had to stop at the robotic pussy farting sounds. Add a button to work the meter, rather than having it ascend automatically, and choose a different "sex sound".
Art was great though, as was the comic style intro concept...maybe have that running throughout?
Would have easily merited 5.

LOL Hentai Grounds v0.1 LOL Hentai Grounds v0.1

I'll be honest: first thing I thought was:"terrible skill build"....Then that got me thinking. You could add unlock the skill buttons as whe "levels up" from masturbating to perform various "techniques", on top of her clothes comming off. Then when she maxes out so to speak, unlock her ult and include a climax animation that the player can trigger.

HIt boxes were a bit weird, might want to look online how you could change that...
Needs a lot of work, could be really great though, Nice job, can't wait to see full version!
~MG

Airbass Airbass

Six years later

and I'm still listening to this shit..... so fucking good.

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Reminds me of Leisure suit Larry games

Very chill, I wish I three hands so I could play this on my keyboard...

hjcrbass responds:

Hey ManateeGod, I think we all want more hands when we play the keyboard, haha XP
Thanks for the review.

ASAudio - Virgin Aura ASAudio - Virgin Aura

Keep it up!

You've got talent, it was clean and sweet, the only thing I would say is I was expecting it to build up and go mad out nuts and it never got there for me, I would just add more stuff, like some high bits that move double tempo or some phatter bass during the drop etc etc

It really good, just needs more!